Lassen Indian Health Center (LIHC) hours of operation is Monday-Friday, 8 AM- 5 PM. LIHC temporarily closed the Wellness (Fitness) Center until further notice.
- LIHC is attending to all patients needs for Medical (including medication refills or questions), Pharmacy, Emergent Dental, Transportation and Behavioral Health Services.
- Purchased and/or Referred Care: Patients needing assistance with appointment scheduling or other concerns, please call the clinic.
- All patients are asked to call the clinic at (530) 257-2542 instead of coming into the clinic in person as an effort to limit exposure in the clinic and will be implementing the option for Telephone, Tele-med or virtual face to face.
- As needed, LIHC providers will be referring patients that meet the guidelines to Banner Hospital for COVID-19 testing.
- If you believe you need to be tested, please call the Lassen County COVID19 Call Center at (530) 251-8100 Mon. -Fri. 8:00am-5:00pm