Eagle Lake Village Senior Living Community is accepting donations of handmade masks. Please call (530) 616-8622 to get more information on drop off and our needs.
Community organization and individuals wanting to make donations of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to BLMC have increased. We do not want to turn away these donations, especially as items such as gowns, masks, gloves and hand sanitizer has become extremely difficult to obtain.
The following process will help BLMC and the donor secure these donations:
- Donors should contact the BLMC Supply Chain at (530) 252-2148 or (530) 252-2146, and
ask for Michael Rhodes or Karen McGowen, Monday-Friday from 9:00 an-2:00 pm.
- All donors must visit the BLMC Donor Website to fill out the donation form.
- Supply Chain will schedule times for drop-off of donations.
- Supply Chain will receive-in the donations and contact Infection Prevention to inspect the
items to ensure they meet COVID-19 use specifications.
- Should someone offer to donate after hours, kindly ask them to fill out the Volunteer
Pre-Screen and Routing Form and contact Michael Rhodes at the above numbers during
Monday-Friday, 9:00 am -2:00 pm.
- Should there be any questions after hours or on weekends. Michael Rhodes can be
contacted by via cell phone at: (530) 250-9066.
NO DONATIONS ARE TO BE LEFT IN THE ER OR ANY OTHER AREA.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE RECEIVED THROUGH SUPPLY CHAIN.
Banner Lassen Medical Center and Banner Health Clinic is gratefully accepting donated homemade masks for our team members.
We have a process in place to safely receive, sort these masks and then distribute them in our hospital and clinic. Please drop them off at the screening station.
We welcome your donations!
(Note these will not be worn by Healthcare Providers directly caring for COVID-19 patients, nor in any procedure rooms or Isolation areas.)
The Salvation Army of Susanville thanks you for your support. If you'd like to donate any of there items, we are open 9-12 pm Monday through Friday and by appointment.
- Cereal or Oatmeal
- Canned Dinners (chili, ravioli, etc.)
- Canned Soup
- Mac and Cheese
- Boxed Potatoes
- Powdered Milk
- Fresh or Frozen Meat
- Frozen Dinners (would be good for senior boxes)
- Fresh Fruit
Pet Food donations are accepted as well.
Please call (530) 257-0314
Copyright © 2020 LASSEN CARES - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder